Sunday 17 September 2017

Weekending







Making me happy this weekend
  • Friday morning yoga class (I don't work Fridays but have to work every second Saturday), so I try to get to my Vinyasa class each week,  I have only been doing yoga since February, but I love it.
  • A pile of pretty in the mail - this beautiful Liberty collection from Ava & Neve
  • More completed Ice Cream Soda blocks for month 4
  • Hand stitching with variegated threads and wool felt - testing an idea
  • Reading a long waited for book and working on another Ice Cream Soda Blossom.
  • Another garden has been weeded and mulched, the pile has diminished oh so slightly
  • Pretty new nail polishes for summer toes.
  • Not having to cook dinner, The Scout cooked dinner last night and currently has a roast slow cooking in the oven for tonight's dinner.
What has made you happy this weekend.


9 comments:

  1. i just finished that book! I preordered it from the iBooks store (I buy almost all my reading books digitally now:). I enjoyed it enormously.

    :) Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. many things to be joyous about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Liberty fabrics! I’m only halfway the weekend, it’s early Sunday morning. Yesterday afternoon I had a wonderful get-together with my charity quilts making quiltgroup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie
    Just a thought.....do you have a mulching shovel? It's a wide mouthed light weight shovel. Holds about twice the amount an ordinary shovel does. Makes mulching a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely selection of new Liberties, these will all be useful. And you have been busy, more pretty ICS blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your latest Ice Cream Soda blocks are lovely Julie! And what luscious colours you have chosen for your Liberty stash building!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No wonder you were happy this weekend!! Fabrics, food a good book and new nail polish - wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad you had a wonderful weekend full of so many beautiful, joyous things.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  9. I say, a great weekend indeed. :-) Love the nail polish colors.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.